September 1, 2017
Nordic TV Summit 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark, (Aug 28th, 2017) – Nordic TV Summit 2017 – taking place in Copenhagen September 28- today unveiled a phenomenal speaking lineup that includes some of the OTT industries foremost experts and thought leaders.
Nordic TV Summit has announced a lineup of impressive keynote speakers chosen from a wide variety of key Internet TV industry areas. The announced speakers include Casey Wilms, Head of Products & Design, Content Platforms at Netflix, Stuart Clary, Head of Business Development at Amazon Video, Bjarne Myklebust, Head of Delivery at NRK, Mark Hollett, Director, Business Development EMEA, Pay TV at Roku, Casper Hald, CEO at Blockbuster, Ben Miller, VP Digital Product at Sinclair Broadcasting Group, Daniel Kafer, Facebook, Simon Murray, Principal Analyst at Digital TV Research, Marie Nilsson, CEO at Mediavision, Daniel Punt, Managing Director at FTI Consulting and many more.
“We are very excited to offer this outstanding group of dynamic, leading-edge speakers at Nordic TV Summit this year,” stated Martijn Van Horssen, Founder and CEO at 24i Media. “This year’s line-up will showcase the best of the industry, demonstrating the Internet TV industry’s ability to innovate and remain competitive, while learning from thought leaders that are pushing the industry forward”
Speakers will offer their insights and experience, as well as trends and actionable solutions on the most important issues facing the Internet TV industry in the Nordics and globally today, including monetization, personalization, addressable TV, new content distribution platforms, audience engagement and more.
The annual Nordic TV Summit 2017 will inspire, excite, entertain and provide delegates with the knowledge, inspiration and network to take their business to the next level. Attendees will meet industry disruptors, be inspired by the leading minds and thinkers in the industry and gain unique industry insight.
The list of speakers, attendees and sponsors is constantly growing — all contributing to making Nordic TV Summit the can’t-miss event of the fall season. For updates on speakers, the agenda, and to register for the event — which has limited seating — visit www.nordictvsummit.com
Nordic TV Summit 2017 Additional Resources
- Early bird registration (Ends September 1, limited passes left!) https://www.nordictvsummit.com/sign-up
- See who’s signed up, speakers, the agenda and much more at https://www.nordictvsummit.com/sign-up
- Nordic TV Summit 2017 event information, https://www.nordictvsummit.com/event-info
- View the influential group of speakers includes Netflix, Amazon Video, Facebook, NRK, Sinclair Broadcasting Group and many more, https://www.nordictvsummit.com/speakers
- Be inspired by a power packed agenda with thought leaders from the industry in the Nordics and Europe. View agenda here: https://www.nordictvsummit.com/agenda
- Join the vibrant champagne reception where delegates will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping the OTT industry.
- Boat Cruise in the beautiful Copenhagen Canals
- Nordic TV Summit Networking Dinner at the Grill Academy, a 3 course gourmet dinner with wine menu, prepared by the award winning chefs at the Grill Academy
- Nordic TV Summit after party (known to be one of the best parties in the industry)
About Nordic TV Summit
Nordic TV Summit is one of the worlds’ premium events for the OTT and TV Everywhere industry. This is where the industry meets & greets, shares experiences, learns and gets inspired.
At Nordic TV Summit, we carefully curate one full day of debate, discussion, education and prime networking opportunities our delegates can’t get anywhere else—all of which are aimed at driving business forward. The Summit attracts a veritable “who’s who” of the OTT, interactive TV, MVPD, Media, advertising and broadcasting industries across Europe.
For more information about the event, please contact
Event manager for Nordic TV Summit
Mob: +45 29 66 64 20