September 13, 2017
24i to Showcase its cutting-edge OTT Apps at IBC 2017
24i Media will showcase their turnkey OTT Apps with a wealth of features and innovations to accelerate time to market, reduce cost, simplify deployment and optimize personalization and monetization across all devices and brands, enabling operators, content owners and broadcasters to expand, scale and grow their Internet TV offerings with flexible and powerful OTT Apps.
”We’re very excited about the news and innovations we’ll share at IBC this year” said Martijn Van Horssen, CEO at 24i Media. ”With nearly a decade of experience and a proven track record in delivering flexible, personalized, cost efficient and fast-to-market OTT TV Apps for brands across the globe, 24i deliver leading-edge technologies to help our customers gain an edge in the battle that is shaping the TV industry. At IBC2017, we will demonstrate how our OTT TV app products optimize personalization, accelerate time to market, reduce cost and complexity of multiplatform delivery, and in turn simplify monetization across all devices and brands.
At IBC 24i will showcase their comprehensive suite of innovative products, including:
- SmartOTT Backstage: 24i’s Content Management system (CMS) designed to empower content owners, broadcasters and operators to unlock the potential of premium video with a service that allows them to enrich and organize their content metadata, offers social interaction, smarter recommendations, personalization, recommendations, continued viewing and superb curated content collections- instantly responsive across devices and regions.
- SmartOTT: 24i’s off-the-shelf white- label product empowering customers to remove complexity from their IPTV and OTT strategy. It’s a cohesive suite that enables customers to simplify syndication and deliver their live and on-demand TV & video content to any screen.
- SmartOperator: 24i’s TV Anywhere front-end solution for TV operators. It is an off-the-shelf product that offers an innovative and uniform user experience across a range of devices.
- SmartTemplate: For partners who need a standardized front-end solution at the lowest cost but with maximum quality, stability and innovation. This build- once, deploy-everywhere Internet TV app template offers your clients easy access to the OTT market space.
- SmartApp: a product customized completely to 24i’s customers needs by supporting each client’s specific TV and OTT strategy, requirements, brand and technology integrations. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise with creating and deploying internet TV Apps, streaming video and interactive TV enables us to develop tailor-made solutions with cutting edge functionalities, realizing truly competitive advantages and strategic value for their customers. Learn more.
24i Media will demonstrate its technology innovations at IBC 2017, booth 14.D30, Sept. 15-19 in Amsterdam and welcomes visitors to their booth to get a wide-ranging live demo of their turnkey OTT TV app products and live demonstrations of services powered by 24i including; NPO, Fuse Media, Globo, Fox, Pathe, Nordisk Film, Videoland and many more!
Further information about 24i Media and the company’s products is available at www.24i.com
About 24i Media
24i is an industry-leading global internet TV app developer with award-winning technology that helps customers develop and deploy apps faster and more efficiently on all devices, screens and platforms. 24i empower broadcasters, content owners and operators with future-proof and flexible tools to create and monetize personalized TV apps, while accelerating time-to-market and reducing cost.
24i’s technology framework powers the digital experience for leading brands around the world, including RTL, Fox Sports, Viacom, Sinclair Broadcasting Group, Globo, RTE, NPO, Fuse Media and many more, delivering state-of-the-art OTT apps, designed to maximize ROI, create seamless consumer experiences and build personalized engagements across all platforms, turning viewers into fans.
24i Media is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Copenhagen and Brno.
For more information, please visit www.24i.com.