August 8, 2019
IBC 2019: Next Generation Video Experiences for the Next Generation
24i, an industry-leading provider of online video solutions and services, today announced that it will celebrate a decade of success and disruption by showcasing its next generation of video experiences, for the next generation at this year's IBC Show.
Exhibiting in Hall 14 on stand G04, from September 13-17, 24i CEO Martijn van Horssen said.
"As the number of direct to consumer (D2C) video services grow, forward-thinking operators and broadcasters are looking for modular-based OTT solutions which upcycle their existing technologies and allow them to create relevant and personalized video experiences for every generation."
Included in 24i's demos are:
- Next Generation video experiences from Slovak Telecom, NPO, iflix, KPN, PureFlix, RTE, NLZIET, Fox Sports, Globo, and Sinclair Broadcasting Services, all powered by 24i’s products.
- The powerful new combination of 24i’s SmartOTT video experience framework with Amino’s back-end software to address Live VOD and EPG content across iOs, Android, Web, and Android TV.
- Data-driven UX examples from Microsoft Video Indexer and 24i Backstage.
- Operator Tier Android launcher video experiences for live content and EPG.
- HbbTV TV video experiences which include rich EPG, Archive, Live TV and TV Games
- Voice-driven video experiences.
Meetings with 24i during IBC 2019 can be arranged online HERE or by contacting email@example.com. About 24iOur mission is to become the leading innovator and trusted partner in delivering agile, effective and industry-leading video entertainment experiences.Flexible and future-proof, our award-winning technology framework and portfolio of products and services power the digital experiences of leading entertainment brands around the world, including NPO, HBO, iflix, Fox Sports, Globo and Sinclair Broadcasting Services.Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Brno and Madrid, 24i embodies the Dutch spirit. We love to work hard, innovate and explore. 24i is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amino Technologies PLC.For more information, please visit www.24i.com