24i Unit Media B.V.
We will only process your personal data on the basis of the performance of a contract we concluded with you, the compliance with legal obligations, legitimate interests and/or your consent.
2. Which personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal data that are provided by you:
- your (first and last) name and gender;
- your personal or business contact information, such as email address, postal and visiting address, your position and phone number;
- data related to the device you use to visit our website and/or to read our mailings and/or newsletters;
- any personal data you may provide us in connection with a job application; and
3. Purposes for which you provide your personal data
We may use your personal data for:
- our communication with you;
- the offering, marketing and selling our products and/or services to you;
- the provision of our services and safeguarding the quality of our services;
- marketing and business development activities and communications (including sending mailings and/or newsletters, brochures, mailings, invitations for events and prize contests);
- the review and handling of your job application;
- generating statistics on the use of our website and the consultation of mailings and/or newsletters; and
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Sharing of personal data
Third parties to whom we transfer your personal data are themselves responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of 24i, we will conclude a processor agreement with such party that meets the requirements set forth in the GDPR and related laws and regulations. We shall not transfer your personal data to countries or organizations outside of the Economic European Area (EEA) which do not ensure an adequate level of protection.
5. What are your rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- to access, rectify and, subject to compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, erase your personal data;
- to object to or restrict processing of your personal data by us, although there may be circumstances in which we may be legally required to deny such request;
- to request us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability);
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority; and
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, although we may continue processing your data if such is required in view of our compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
6. Retention of personal data
7. Security measures
24i has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and to prevent loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure of your personal data.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.